Monday, April 11, 2011

Yeah......

I am currently taking a forecasting class and it is really hard. I know nobody trusts the weatherman and they watch the news thinking that it really couldn't be so hard, but I promise you, it's way hard!! Every Monday and Wednesday 20 of us sit in a computer lab for an hour and a half and try to put together a forecast. It is an hour and a half of total stress.

Well my stress was amplified today when I sat down to do my forecast and I realized that the date of my forecast model run was old. A MONTH old! No wonder I've been struggling so bad in my forecasting class. I've been looking at the same model run for a month. It's my fault for saving the tabs when I exited off the internet and not refreshing them. I thought something was weird last Wednesday when my precipitation model was about 12 hours behind everyone else's. Yeah I felt really smart. And by really smart I mean my face was bright red and everyone was laughing at me. Hopefully the rest of the class turns out well

No comments:

Post a Comment