Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Christmas!!

Christmas was really fun this year but something was missing.....oh yeah! The Hoppers were gone!! We missed you guys so much but I really think every obstacle that could keep us from getting together came up. We still love you even though you broke a 13 year tradition haha. It's ok though because Mike, Emily and Mary joined us for Christmas dinner and while it was definitely different everyone still managed to have a good time.



Presents weren't too exciting because with the ridiculous holiday season we all just decided to tell my dad what we wanted rather than him trying to figure it out himself. We went and saw Avatar and it was much better than I expected. To be honest I really did not want to go see it at all but I'm glad we all did. And other than a whole lot of eating that was our Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment