Saturday, September 19, 2009

Lake Powell!

Chris has asked for a day by day break down of Lake Powell but I don't think I'm going to be able to do it. For one...I don't have all the time in the world. And then, loading pictures from two different pictures has left them completely out of order. I tried to organize them by date but that didn't really work since all the dates are messed up. So I'm going to try and give all the highlights and pictures but I know I'm going to miss things and that pictures will be out of order but try and bare with me. No one else has said anything about Lake Powell so no one gets to complain haha

I have to apologize for having to take summer classes and having to come down so late. It was kind of a scary ride but we made it safe and sound. The launch went well and found a great spot. The exact same one as last year! We were definitely missing Ron, Jessie, and Shaun already but Jaxon was the main entertainment for the whole trip! It was fun having Brittany and the boys there the whole time! And the next day Ken, Mike, and Chris came and joined! Having Mike there was really fun! It was great having a new person there!

There was boating, tubing, wakeboarding, fireworks, boulder rolling, night swimming, and lots and lots of FOOD!! And not to mention the big hit of the trip...BOLO!!!!! Here are pictures. I'll try to put them in order for you guys. Let me know if you see any huge mistakes haha


































Lake Powell is one the greatest places on earth! Mostly because all of you are always there with us! It's so much fun and even though we eat about double our weight on the trip I wouldn't trade it for anything! Chris! You guys are coming next year!!!!! No excuses! I love you all!! I hope all is well! And we'll start planning the festivus soon!

1 comment:

  1. You are the best blogger I know. I was planning on skipping next year. After your post I have to agree with you It is the greatest place on earth. Make you a deal we will come if Norman comes... Well we will come no matter what but I think Norman should come also

    ReplyDelete