Saturday, September 19, 2009

I know it's late but...the 4th of July

Ok. So I'm super behind on the blogging but so is everyone else I know so I don't feel too bad about it haha. Delaney and I are having a girl's night right now watching 17 again and I'm gonna use this time to catch up on my blg as best I can! So here is the Oliver 4th of July! Trey threw a few fireworks into the neighbor's lawns and he and Jaden had experimented a little bit trying to create the best fireworks they could. It was probably really dangerous but fun haha.




Then it was time for the best part of all! The black mambas! We had to wait till my dad got home which unfortunately wasn't till 11 since he had to close the store by himself. So we cleaned up all our stuff, stood as close as we could to the door, and waited while Mike and his boys set everything up. They're so stinking loud!! It was so so so funny! Luckily no one at church was too mad at us the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment