Sunday, May 3, 2009

Easter

We weren't sure how Easter was going to go this year because bill-bob was injured, and we weren't sure if she would be up for any egg and basket hunting. But when we suggested not doing it she insisted that we do. Delaney and I made the eggs the day before and they were beautiful...sort of...not really...but oh well they still worked.

Every year Josh is a show off and kicks mine and Delaney's butts. Just as I start to feel that I've found plenty of eggs, Josh turns the corner with double the eggs that I have. So my dad decided that to keep things fair, Delaney was going to get a head start. This year though, she had quite the unfair advantage. While she woke up at 8 am fresh and ready to go hunting, Josh and I were practically dead. We laid in my dad's bed while she got her head start and maybe stayed up there a little too long. When we came down there were only like five more eggs to be found. As long as she had fun though right? Then it was time to find the baskets. Josh found the first one in the dryer, where one is hid every year. I don't know why my dad was so shocked he found it so quick haha.

Then I found my basket....it was filled with trash.

That easter bunny thinks he's so funny.... Delaney found hers and my actual basket was behind the desk. They were filled with candy and a DVD for each of us. A perfect holiday. Followed by the feeding frenzy on scones!!! Can't wait to eat them again at Lake Powell!!

No comments:

Post a Comment