Sunday, May 3, 2009

Again??

So I am at Cornell and I get a call my first morning there, "Yo, this is Josh's sister right?" "Yeah." "Does your dad not answer his phone while he's at work?" "I dunno...what's up?" "Josh is hurt real bad." "Really? What happened?" "I dunno it looks like the same thing that happened to his sister..." hahaha poor Josh dislocated his knee cap playing flag football with people from work.

Now I love Delaney but I was much more sad for Josh. I didn't know if this meant he wouldn't be able to play golf and his prom was the next week. Poor guy...But he's had a much quicker recovery and was able to go to his prom no problem. I had seen the doctor about my back the day before I left and he was making fun of our family and how often he had to see us. Pretty sure we see the orthopedic surgeon more than we see our regular doctor. Cross your fingers I don't dislocate my knee cap next haha

No comments:

Post a Comment