Saturday, February 7, 2009

Winter Adventures!!

Up in Sandy we really lucked out with a truly white Christmas! This led to a few adventures and some truly beautiful sites to see! Here are some pictures for you guys to look at


Norman and I made dinner! And we made a lot of it...We're fatfats!


Then we went to Temple Square








This is what we have to drive through to get to my friend Larissa's house! It's so beautiful!!!


Norman, Delaney, my really good friend Tina, and I made a snowman after days of snow! Problem was...It wasn't the best packing snow, but due to our amazing photography skills you have no choice but to think that it is a giant snowman! Bhahahaha!!






I woke up one morning way earlier than I was planning, but I saw this...So I hurry and took a picture of it and went back to bed


Love Delaney oh so very much!!


Some of my best friends: Manoj, Adam, Tim, and Norman




My loves: Kellie and Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment