Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cornell

At the end of Norman's Winter Break over Martin Luther King weekend I went back with him to Cornell. It's the second time I've been back there and it is such a beautiful place! Although this time it was ssssoooooooooo cold!!!!!!! You really have no idea! It was so cold it hurt to blink! Oh and they lost our luggage...fun. But despite the cold and lost luggage it was a really fun trip! We watched a bunch of pirated films haha, went to Norman's roommates dress to impress night at his frat, went to Cornell's really cool art museum, and played cards! I had so much fun and I'm so excited to go back in April! Hopefully someday I can bring you all back to the East Coast with me so you can see actual trees haha! You never realize how much Utah really is like a desert until you realize how many more trees there are everywhere else! I didn't take many pictures but here are a few






No comments:

Post a Comment