Monday, January 2, 2012

Temple Square Trip

 We found out recently that we had all let Delaney down. We were talking about the lights at Temple Square when she informed us that she had never been to see the Christmas lights. We all laughed and figured she was joking but when she remained resolute in the fact that she had never been, we all realized that we never taken her. How do you live in Sandy your whole life and you've never been to Temple Square to see the lights?? Norman and I go every year, and Miranda and Josh do as well. We had to correct this terrible error. So the Thursday after Christmas we all headed down town for some Hatch Family hot chocolate, the lights at Temple Square, and some delicious Italian at Biaggi's. The weather was wonderful! It was almost too warm for a coat. The night was filled with laughter and I fell even more in love with my family! They are the greatest! And I love every moment I get to spend with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment