Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Quick Update

Hey friends! Sorry I've been lame about the blogging. I got home form Lake Powell and had my finals and to top it off, work decided to finally give me hours. Great timing...But I'll be getting to New York, the 4th of July and Lake Powell soon. Norman's here so I don't have time to today so I just thought I'd give you all a quick update!
Apparently our life is falling apart...The dryer is starting to fail, my car won't start, the garage door won't open, our computer screen is broken, and my dad is still upset about the missing cushion in the boat. I don't know how we're hanging on...haha! But we got back from Powell and everything was great at my dad's store and my finals went well! I got an A in my business class which was the final I was studying for down there so thanks you guys for all the support! Right now Josh is trying out for the golf team and he is doing great! Just a day or two more of tryouts and he'll be on the team! Delaney is dreading the start of school again and is just trying to enjoy what's left of summer. And Norman says hi to you all!
Love!!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on your final! Good luck to Josh, has he heard back about the golf team yet? When is Delaney back in school? She's going to do great... Love you guys! Oh, and Hi Norman!!!

    ReplyDelete